Monday, April 16, 2012

The Countdown...

The countdown begins...
20 DAYS UNTIL GRADUATION.

This semester I decided to finish this race out strong. But it would not have been accomplished without my amazing family, incredible boyfriend, Jeremy, and friends cheering me on and, most of all, a big, incredible, amazing, passionate, God backing me up. 

It all seems so surreal that I will be a college graduate in less than a month. And even though I have NO idea what step to make yet, I know that God is guiding my footsteps and I trust in Him to lead me.

It has been scary not having a career set and lined up for me right when I graduate, but I feel the voice of my Abba Father telling me that I will know when it's time to step up and make a change, but for now I must finish what I've started here in Memphis. 

It's that passion and comfort that has kept me going and will continue to keep me going.

"Passion is a driving force behind a person of will and dreams, and it is the factor that allows them to accomplish EVERYTHING with EXCELLENCE. It is a GOD PASSION." -Tasha Rick

Be encouraged today.
Even though you might not know where you're going or what the next step is, God knows and will not forsake you in this season of uncertainty. 

  
    XOXO
HAPPY MONDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment